No Bake Mango Cheesecake
Cooks in Serves 4
- 1 cup graham crackers
- 2 large mangoes
- 1 cup confectioner\'s sugar
- 1 sachet unflavored gelatin
- 8oz cream cheese
- Mint sprigs for garnishing
- Wash and peel the mangoes, and cut into small cubes. Put it in the juicer and make a smooth juice.
- Take 1 tablespoon of water with half the gelatin and microwave high for 20 seconds to dissolve the gelatin.
- Take the cream cheese and beat it with an electric beater, pour half the mango smoothie, gelatin and about ¾ cup of sugar and beat again to mix it well. Keep the rest of the mango puree in the fridge.
- Add equal amounts of graham crackers to the serving glass and press with your finger to set it firmly. Pour the cream cheese mixture equally to all the glasses and chill for an hour or too.
- Add rest of the sugar and dissolved gelatin to the mango puree and beat well to mix all ingredients. Pour it equally in the serving glasses over the cream cheese layer. Fridge till ready to serve. Garnish with the mint sprigs.