Cooks in Serves 4
- 2 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 large potato
- 1 teaspoon nigella seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3-4 green chilies, chopped coarsely
- 2 tablespoon mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Chop the florets coarsely into tiny pieces. Chop the potatoes to quarter inch cubes, Wash and keep aside
- Heat oil in a wok, throw in the nigella seeds. As they start sputtering transfer the washed cauliflower florets and potatoes. Add turmeric, chili and season with salt
- Cook covered, stirring occasionally, and little water if the florets start to stick to the bottom of the wok.
- Serve hot with roti or rice and dal.