Baked Minced Meat Fritters
Cooks in Serves Makes 12 fritters
- 16 oz ground chicken
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 green chili, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2-3 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Salt to taste
- Cooking spray
- Wash the ground chicken properly. Boil the washed chicken with 2-3 cups of water till well done. In a bowl add the cornflour with 4-5 tablespoon water to make a runny mixture. Preheat the oven to 400 degree Fareheit.
- Heat about 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan, throw in the chopped onions, green chili and the boiled chicken. Add the spices and season with salt. Stir fry till the chicken seems to be a little dry.
- Cool down the chicken and make around 12 balls, flatten both sides by pressing in between your palms.
- Dip it in cornflour and then roll the balls on breadcrumbs. Repeat the process for each ball twice.
- arranges the breadcrumb coated balls on a baking tray, spray lightly with cooking spray. Bake for 15 minutes turning the sides once or twice in between.
- Serve hot with chopped onions and tomato sauce.