I am so sorry that I was not able to post the round up for the event. Thanks to all for sending me those wonderful recipes and also for being patient. Everyday of the last month I got so many mails for the event. All the mails had so many different kinds of recipe. To tell you the truth the first time when the idea of this event struck I was not at all aware that I’ll get so many different types of recipes with rice or rice flour as the main ingredient. This is really unbelievable.
Here goes the first part of the round up for Harvest: The Festival of Rice
- Ambur Mutton biriyani from Ashwini of Ashwini’s spicy cuisine
- Bengal Royal Rice from Anushriram of Chandrabhaga
- Brown Basmati Egg Biriyani with Chickpeas from Anuvidya of And a little bit more
- Cheppi Surnalli from Namrata Kini of Welcome to Namu’s Kitchen
- Chicken Dum Biriyani from Dershana of The Footloose Chef
- Chicken Rice from Priya Sriram of Priya’s Sourashtrian Kitchen
- Chilli-Tangerine rice from Anushriram of Chandrabhaga
- Chinese fried rice from Dhanya of My Home Cooking
- Coriander Rice from Ashwini of Ashwini’s spicy cuisine
- Curd rice from Deepa Hari of Simple Home Cooking – from Deepa’s Kitchen
- Kadambam Rice from DK of Culinary Bazaar
- Lemon Rice from Ramya of Mane Adige
- Minced Chicken Pulao from Poornima Nair of Tasty Treats
- Mixed Vegetable Khichdi from Usha of Veg Inspirations
- Paal Pongal from Rajee of Simply Innocence
- Pakistani Chicken Biriyani from swapna Pravin of Cooking with Swapna
- Pongal from Hema of Adlak’s Kitchen
- Pongal, vadai and a tooth from Sunshinemom of Tongue Ticklers
- Puli Sundal from Chitra of Ratatouille – Any one can cook
- Recipe for Stuffed Baked Acorn Squash from Vnv of Veggie Monologues
- Rice Dosa and Koozh of Chitra from Ratatouille – any one can cook
- Sakkarai Pongal from Priya Suresh of Priya’s Easy N Tasty Recipes
- Schezeun Fried Rice from Poonam of Poonam’s Kitchen
- Tacos with Kidney beans, salsa and rice from Arch of The Yum Factor
- Tehari from Notyet100 of Asankhana
- Tondli Bhat from Usha of Enjoy Indian Food
- Undi (Steamed Rice Balls) from Namrata Kini of Welcome to Namu’s Kitchen
- Veg Dhum Biriyani from Hema of Adlak’s Kitchen
- Venn Pongal and Chakkarai Pongal from Smita Kulkarni of Dabbu’s Recipes
- Zucchini rice from Anushriram of Chandrabhaga
Go ahead and comment on your most loved recipes. I would love to know about your comments.
Check out the other parts of the round up, till then Happy Cooking and happy Eating .
15 thoughts on “Harvest: The festival of Rice: Round up Part I”
thanks dear ….n I still don’t see my entry in this round up..:(
Nice Collection. Waiting for the roundup part-II
Thats a great round up Sudeshna. You’ve done a good job.
very nice round up…waiting for the part II
Great roundup Sudehsna. 🙂
Hi Sudeshna, Howz ur hand?….Hope u r feeling better…Nice collection of recipes…Looking forward to the next part.
Hey sudeshna thats a whole lot of great recipes. ! I failed to send one:-( but atleast i am here to enjoy all the lovely dishes. Great job!
Hey Sudeshna I can’t see my entry? 🙁
Woww wat a lovely bunch of yummy rice dishes….excellent roundup Sudeshna:)
Nice roundup…waiting for more to come!!!
Wonderful collection. Hope to see mine in round II. Thanks for taking time to round up, nice to see all the rice dishes in one place! 🙂