Nothing much to say. This a nice and wholesome breakfast. You call can try it out. The recipe here’s for all of you.
Bread (Pau ruti): ½ lb
Butter (Makhon): 2 tablespoons
Potato (Aalu): 4 medium sizes
Eggs (Dim): 4
Green chili (Kacha Lanka): 3 or 4
Salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes and eggs.
- Peel out the potatoes and mash in a big bowl.
- Mash the eggs along with the potatoes too.
- Cut the chili into small rings and add in.
- Add salt to taste.
- Take two bread slices, apply butter on one side.
- Add one tablespoon of stuffing already made to the buttered side of one of the bread slices.
- Cover it with the other slice.
- Cut the bread slices diagonally to make two triangular sandwiches.
Serve with fruit juice to have a nice wholesome breakfast. You can spice up the sandwiches with some spicy tomato or chili sauce. Catch you soon, until then happy eating and happy cooking.
And here sending the egg sandwich to The Bread Mania hosted by Sindhura of Bayleaf.