I just came back from home a few days ago, and when the daughter goes home after a long time, surely there are all kinds of dishes she likes and invitations from all relatives. So there was I going around from one relative’s place to the other satiating my tummy with all those wonderful dishes and collecting ideas to post on my blog.
Ladies finger (Bhindi): 250gm
Onions (Peyaj): 4 medium size
Sambhar Masala: 2 teaspoons
Cumin powder (Jeera guro): 2 teaspoons
Turmeric powder(Halud guro): 2 pinch
Sunflower oil: 2 tablespoons
Salt to taste.
- Cut the onions length wise into halves, one inches piece.
- Julienne the onions.
- Heat oil in a fry pan, when the oil is heated saute’ the onions.
- As the onion start getting brownish add the ladies finger and salt.
- Fry the ladies finger till it becomes dry.
- Add the spices , and fry for a minute.
- Serve at the evening table as snacks or you can serve it as a side dish at the dinner table.
Enjoy the great South Indian style ladies finger. Happy cooking and happy eating.