There is a always a problem with the left over vegetables of last night at my place. Neither do I feel to throw them out nor eat those just like that. Vegetable omelet was my brain child to cope up with this matter. Its a very easy to cook and ready to eat kind of food and is ideal for breakfast, especially when the house cook do not want to work much for the breakfast table. I used the leftover vegetables or meat for the preparation. You can also use any kind of fresh vegetables or meat for making it up.
Egg (Dim): 2
Wheat flour (Maida): 1 tablespoon
Onion (Peyaj): 1 medium size, cut into small squares
Coriander leaves (Dhaniya pata): 1 tablespoon, finely chopped
Milk (Dudh): 1/4 cup
Green Chili (Kacha Lanka): 2-3 , cut into small rings
Turmeric powder (Halud Guro): 1/4 teaspoon
Vegetables or meat of choice: 1 small bowl
Sunflower oil (Sada tel) to fry
Salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients into a deep bowl and stir to make a dilute batter.
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon of oil on a non-stick frying pan
- Gently pour in one large spoon of the batter to make an omelet.
- Make as many as you wish out of the batter.
- Serve with green salad and tomato sauce.
Look for more on this blog, till then Happy Cooking and Happy Eating
I am sending this to Sangeeth for her 101 omelets.
Sending this entry to BlOg yOur Omelet hosted by Nuria.