Follow me on Twitter. Fan us on Facebook . Visit my Flickr photostream. You can also Subscribe to BengaliCuisine by Email
Recipe in 8 words
Prepare Egg Bhurji, prepare maggi and mix both.
Seriously, that’s Egg Maggi for you. If you want to learn the details, read on.
Maggi noodles – the Youth Icon
Over the years, several folks have enjoyed the status of being voted MTV Youth Icon – SRK, Rahul Dravid, Anil Ambani, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Orkut etc. These figures touch your life, but not a daily basis.
Maggi Noodles is undoubtedly the Youth Icon. Calories notwithstanding, Maggi comes to your help during late nights, rush breakfast, supper or when your cook hasn’t turned up.
Last was true in my case when I decided its time for Egg Maggi Noodles as a standalone dish.
How to prepare Egg Maggi Noodles
Serves – 1; Prep time – 12 min
- Beat the eggs, salt and pepper (if you like) – I usually do it in a steel glass, just like your neighborhood anda wala
- In the frying pan, add some oil and let it heat
- Pour the mixture from step 1 on the pan
- Make egg bhurji i.e. use a spoon to mix the egg mixture so that it mashes well
- In another pan, add two cups water and boil
- Add Maggi tastemaker to water and stir
- Break the Maggi noodles into 4 and add broken Maggi noodles to the boiling mix. Mix well.
- 3 minutes later (rather when the Maggi noodles have soaked enough water – but don’t worry about this too much), add the egg bhurji to boiling Maggi noodles. Mix well.
Voila! Your Egg Maggie Noodles (Anda Maggi) in front of you. Enjoy with ketchup.If you like this post, please consider linking to it or sharing it with others. I’ll love to hear your comments too. You can also Subscribe to BengaliCuisine by Email, or Subscribe in a reader