In addition to the entries listed for the Cooking with Seeds – Poppy event, here’s some more.
And, last but not the least an entry from a non-blogger friend, Subit Datta. I am writing the recipe for Papaya with Poppy Seeds here.
1. Grate a small papaya.
2. Make two tablespoon poppy seeds into paste with 1/2 green chillies.
3. Heat one and a half tablespoon vegetable oil in a non-stick pan.
4. Put in 1/2 teaspoon onion seeds (kalojeerey).
5. Add grated papaya. Add salt. Cover and cook.
6. Add poppy seed paste. Keep stirring till dry.
7. Garnish with green chillies.If you like this post, please consider linking to it or sharing it with others. I’ll love to hear your comments too. You can also Subscribe to BengaliCuisine by Email, or Subscribe in a reader