Masoor Dal with Celery
Cooks in Serves 2
- ½ cup red chief lentil, washed and drained
- 3 cups of water
- ½ teaspoon radhuni
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2-3 green chilli
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- Boil the water in a saucepan, and pour in the washed masoor dal. Let it cook for 10-15mins, till the dal is completely boiled
- Pour in the salt, turmeric powder and throw in the green chillies. Give it a stir and take out of flame.
- Heat the oil in a small pan, throw in the celery, as the seeds start sputtering pour it over the cooked dal. Transfer the saucepan over low flame and cook for two minutes more. Serve hot with roti or rice accompanied with fries or alu chokha.
2 thoughts on “Masoor Dal with Celery”
Thanks for ingredients. It will help us.
Thanks sudeshna for this wonderful site.
Celery diey soup ki vabe banano hoy tar recipe ta janale khushi hobo.