Korean Stir Fry With Chicken
Cooks in Serves 4
- 1 lb chicken, cut into thin strips
- 2 carrots, cut into inch size strips
- 1 baby bok choy, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 can baby corn, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup chopped mushroom
- 1/2 onion, chopped into cubes
- 1 packet Saffron Road Food Korean Stir Fry simmer sauce
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- Wash the vegetables, and drain out the excess water
- Heat oil in a skillet and add the vegetables except the bok choy. Saute till the vegetables are half cooked
- Now add the chicken strips and bok choy and cook till the chicken strips are well done
- Pour in the contents of the pouch, mix well with the meat and vegetables and cook covered for 2-3 minutes or till the sauce starts bubbling.
- If you want to keep the gravy serve instantly with jasmine rice, else cook till the gravy is dried.