Preeti of ISing Cakes was kind enough to share the “One Lovely Blog” award with us. Thanks a lot Preeti.
The first award for our blog this year comes in August. Thank you Pinky for the wonderful gift.
There are a few rules for this awards, and here they go:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
I’ll start with rule number five, nominating seven of the bloggers are really worthy of the award – Sandeepa of BongCookBook, Nags of Edible Garden, Meeta of Whats for Lunch Honey, Navita of Zaayeka, Sunita of Sunita’s World, Sharmila of Kichu Khon, and Srivalli of Cooking for all Seasons.
Its been long since I got any awards from my blogger friends, and just as I was thinking about this I recieved not one but two awards and a tag from SGD of Cook-a-doodle-do
1: The age of my blog
2: We are two sisters…I love my little one
3: It’s been three years since I became a graduate
4: We are four in our family, Baba, Ma, me and my sis
5: The number of years I know my fiancée
6: The number of schools I changed because of my father’s transfers
7: The seven things that I can’t live without, I call them my seven sins – eating, cooking, reading novels, surfing the net, travelling, taking photos, and laughing loudly
8: The time of the day when I come back from office and head towards my kitchen
9: My sister is younger to me by nine years
10: This is my night show time, every night I watch a movie after dinner from ten
The first award for the New Year comes from a very special friend Navita and Sunanda. It is the Lemonade Award.
This goes to Ramki for his wonderful and brave work, chill Ramki. I am sending this award to Usha, Meera, Anu, Arundhuti, Priya and Vij. All of you ladies chill with the lemonade. CONGRATS to all and do pass it down to your loved blogs.
Here is another pair of awards from Arundhuti. Thank you lady.
It is always nice to get awards from dear ones, and I pass these to Priti, Suma, Isha, Navita, Viz, Raji,Anisheetu, Uma, Srilekha . Congrats ladies.
Priya, Arundhuti and Ramya has sent not one not two but THREE awards for me- Friendship Award, Kreativ Blogger Award ,Great Buddy Award. I am so very thankful to this good blogger friend of mine. Thank you Priya and Arundhuti.It means a lot dear.
My 7 memes:
7 Things I like to do:
- Watching movies
- Reading books, and lots of them
- Chit chattying with my little Sis
7 Things I say very often:
- “Asojjho” (Bengali for disgusting)
- “What the hell!!”
- “What is that?”
- “Lets do it….”
- “Kichu bhalo lagche na”(Bengali for not liking anything)
7 Books I like:
- A thousand Splendid Suns – Khaled Hosseini
- Kite Runner- Khaled Hosseini
- Black Swan – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Miss High and Mighty – Margaret Rome
- Feluda – Satyajit Ray
- Gora – Rabindranatha Tagore
- Srikanto -Sarat Chandra Chattyopadhyay
7 Movies I like:
- The Motorcycles Diary
- Pather Panchali
- Apur Sanshar
- Sakha Prashakha
- Sound of Music
7 places I want to go before I die:
- The Great Barrier Reef, Australia
7 of my most favorite food:
- Alu Dum(Potato in spicy sauce)
- Chicken Kasha (Chicken in spicy sauce)
- Alu Posto (Potato in poopy seed paste)
- American Chopsuey
- Kesari Baath
- Narkel Nadu (Coconut ALddu with jaggery)
- Chaler Payes (Rice Pudding)
7 of my closest people:
I am sending all these three awrads to those people who mean a lot to me – Priti, Navita , Suma, Sangeeth, Sireesha, Purva, Cham, Bhawana . Congrats girls
As a Diwali present Priya and Vij has sent me a Chocoholic Award. Thank you Priya.
I am sending this to my great blogosphere friends Arundhuti, Suma, Sangeeth, Manasi ,Sireesha, Pallavi, and to Srilekha.
It was good of Arundhuti to share her first award with me. It is the Butterfly Award, the rules are as follows:
Add the logo in your blog.
Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
Nominate 10 other blogs of your choice.
Don’t forget to add links to those blogs in yours.
Also leave a message for your nominees in their blogs, informing them about the award.
I would like t share this little joy with some of the blogs I visit often
Anisheetu’s My Kitchen
Sangeeth’s Art of Cooking Indian Food
Jayashree’s Spice and Curry
Srilekha’s Me and My Kitchen
Priya’s Easy N Tasty Recipes
Manasi’s Kiss the Cook
To The Constable Larders
And finally to my dear friend Priti of Indian Khana
A little update , I am sending this award to a new pal on the blogosphere Navita
Everbody enjoy and have a great Diwali.
And here’s another award for me from Priti, the Good Job Award .
And I would like to pass this award to Kalyan for his wonderful travelogue, Vij, Sangeeth for hosting the great Healthy food event ,Suma and Manasi. Adding somebody new, this one goes to this great lady of Tongue Ticklers.
I think Priti has made it a habit to send me any award that she receives. This time its the Wylde Woman Award. Thank you Priti for it.
So here are the rules for the award:
1.You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between – it’s up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post
2. Link back to this blog site http://tammyvitale.typepad.com/ Tammy can go visit all these wonderful men and women and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to men and women, who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy. It’s been a blessing and an inspiration to meet all of you through your wonderful blogs.
The first person who came to my mind to forward this is Anadi, she is so unique in her own way, check out her blog for that.
To my new orkut friend Sangeeth.
And also to Sharmila.
So all of you enjoy. Happy cooking andhappy eating.
This morning there was another award that came from Priti. Thank you Priti for your award.
And I pass this award to the three most beautiful sites I visit often:
Srivalli’s Cooking 4 all Seasons
and to hooked on heat . So enjoy. Happy cooking and happy eating.
Here comes my other award for the blog. This was from Sanhita , thank you so much.
Am yet to choose the awards for all , but the first one that comes to mind is
to Kalyan for his wonderful blog on Travelling.
Thank you Priti for passing me on the Blogging Friends Forever Award.
The following rules apply to this award:
1. You pass on the award to 5 people
2. 4 of them can be regular visitors of your blog
3. One (the 5th one) has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.
So, I pass this on to :
To my all time friend, Kalyan of http://aamikalyan.wordpress.com/
Sandeepa of http://bongcookbook.blogspot.com/
Meena of http://www.hookedonheat.com/
Sanhita of http://tastebuds-sanhita.blogspot.com/
And to Siddharth of http://darkbook.wordpress.com/ who is a new visitor to my blog.
So, all of you enjoy your awards and pass it down to others.