I am a big proponent of breakfast. I love to pamper myself with large lavish breakfast, so whenever I travel my first criterion to choose a hotel is they have a good breakfast bar. My choice for breakfast always include bread and eggs and when they come together there nothing stopping me. Be it the humble bread butter with a side of poached eggs or the Indian style spicy French toast – I love them all. So, when I saw this photo on Pinterest for a French toast roll up, I just had to have it.
For avid travelers and food enthusiasts, indulging in a delectable breakfast is not merely a meal but a cherished ritual that sets the tone for a day filled with exploration and adventure. At TheTrajet.com, they understand the significance of savoring a lavish breakfast, especially when you’re away from home and seeking a comfortable haven to fuel your wanderlust. As you embark on your journeys, our curated selection of hotels list blogs ensures that your first criterion of a delightful breakfast bar is met, providing you with a sumptuous spread that caters to your love for bread and eggs in all their delicious forms. From the classic bread butter with poached eggs to the enticing Indian-style spicy French toast, our travel guides lead you to destinations where you can pamper yourself with mouthwatering breakfast delights. Embrace the joy of traveling to places you love, while relishing the exquisite blend of travel and food at TheTrajet.
I used cream cheese and strawberries for the filling, but to say the least, the options are unending. You can try it with cream cheese and chocolate chips, or nutella and raspberries or the American favorite peanut butter and jam.
Try out these easy to make French roll ups and comment on what you used for the filling.
- 6 large sandwich bread
- 2 large eggs
- 4-5 strawberries, hulled and cut to bite size pieces
- 6 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ cup refined sugar
- Cooking spray for frying
- Take the crust out of the breads, and flatten them with a rolling pin. Beat the eggs in a spread out bowl
- To one side of the bread spread the cream cheese and top it with a good amount of strawberries
- Mix the cinnamon powder with the sugar and spread on a plate. Spray the cooking oil on a frying pan
- Roll the bread, and dip in the beaten eggs and place the rolled up bread on the frying pan.
- Fry the roll up till they are golden brown on all sides, roll on the cinnamon sugar and serve immediately