Follow us on Facebook
Winter has already set in and the markets are flooded with the colorful fruits and vegetables from the December harvest. There is a plethora of the fresh vegetables and fruits that are available in the markets – avocado, broccoli, cauliflower, sweet potatoes, grape fruit, pears, spinach, beans, and so many others. So if you have any recipes having these fruits or vegetables as the main ingredients then go ahead and rush in your entries for this month’s edition of Monthly Mingle: Winter Fruits and Vegetables. Along with these winter harvest as the main ingredients the recipes may have other vegetables or non-vegetarian ingredients.
Meeta of ”What’s for Lunch, Honey?” fame organizes the Monthly Mingle event each month and was kind enough to allow us to host this event for the month of December-January. Please send in your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
(bengalicuisine[at]gmail[dot]com) between 24th December 2009 and 11th January, 2010.
The rules are simple and easy:
1. Create any dish between now and 11th January, 2010 that fits the idea of Winter Fruits and Vegetables. There is no limit to the number of entries you can send for the event.
2. Your creation should be prepared for the current Monthly Mingle theme and cannot be shared with any other blog events.
3. You must provide a link to this post and the official Monthly Mingle page.
4. Please send in your recipes to email@example.com with “Monthly Mingle” as the subject line along with the following details:
- Your preferred name.
- Name of your blog and its url.
- Name of the dish and url of the post.
- Your location (Country)
- A picture of the dish 300pixels wide.
We would appreciate if you can kindly use the logo of the event.
If you have any queries please drop a comment here or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.