Round ups of events are always fun, be that I am reading or creating them. Just for one single thing its great to learn how everybody makes a different recipe of his or her own. Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth was not an exception. Sweets in different styles and ingredients made this event a success.
You all know WordPress.com doesn’t support advertisements and so I cannot announce a prize for the best entry, but to make it a bit more fun, there is a poll at the end of this post, so feel free and vote for your favorite recipes doe this event.
Payesam or Payesa or Kheer
- Semolina Sheera- Hetal
- Paalkhova with Ricotta Cheese-Priya
- Carrot Payasam-Uma
- Rava Kesari- Sireesha
- Chanadal and Broken Wheat Payasam- Taste of Mysore
- Shavige Payasa- Taste of Mysore
- Espresso Brownie Bars- Cham
- Coconut Macaroons- Radhika
- Spiced Rum Sweet Bread- Soma
- Coffee Chiffon Marble Cake-Navita
- Rasmalai- Arundhuti
- Kala paturi from me